Mentoforte Oral liquid is a blend of natural ethereal oils based on a combination of essential oils of plant origin with saponin. The main components are essential oils of eucalyptus and menthol.
- The components of Mentoforte Liquid are powerful natural disinfectants with an antibacterial effect in the respiratory tract.
- They control airway mucus hyper-secretion (decongestant), while they stimulate the local immune response system.
- They have anti-inflammatory activity and a good local analgesic effect.
Mentoforte Oral: Composition
- Mentoforte Liquid is a blend of natural ethereal oils based on a combination of essential oils of plant origin. The main components are the essential oils of eucalyptus and menthol.
Contains per ml:
- Eucalyptus Oil 176 mg
- Menthol liquid (40% menthol) 37 mg
- Mentoforte Liquid is indicated for the treatment and prevention of respiratory problems in all animals. It is very effective in preventing respiratory problems related to post-vaccination reactions, especially after spray and oculo-nasal vaccination in poultry.
Dosage and administration
- For oral administration via drinking water or spraying.
Administration via the drinking water:
- 200 ml per 1,000 litres of drinking water during 4 – 5 days. In case of reduced water intake, the concentration of the product should be adjusted to the actual fluid intake to ensure the correct dosage.
Mentoforte Liquid can also be applied via spray using conventional spraying equipment with a fine nozzle or preferably an aerosol generator (aerial spray). Administration via spraying:
- 500 ml per 10 litres of water 3 times daily at intervals of 6 hours, during 3 – 4 days or until the symptoms have ceased. The dosage may be repeated more times daily depending on the severity of the symptoms.
Repeat treatment only on the advice of your veterinarian. Medicated drinking water or spray should be used within 24 hours.
- Store in a dry, dark place between 2 °C and 25 °C.
- Store in a closed packing.
- Keep the medicine away from children.