Multivitamin Injection is a requirement for the different periods of growth and physiological functions (pregnancy, lactation) but also with nutrition.
- Vitamin A plays an important role in the protection of the epithelial tissues (including retina and skin) and the mucous membranes and therefore as protection against general infections.
- Vitamin D3 takes care of a regular process of calcium-phosphorous metabolism. Vitamin E plays an important role in protecting the stability of vitamin A and in general as an anti-oxidant.
- The B-vitamins participate in the formation of enzymes and are indispensable for the metabolism of fats, proteins and carbohydrates and for the normal growth of muscular and nervous tissues.
- The deficiency of only one vitamin is rarely encountered. However, even in such cases, it is advisable to administer the whole complex in order to prevent a possible deficiency of other vitamins.
- After intramuscular injection, the vitamins are quickly and completely absorbed and a rapid therapeutic effect is attained in vitamin deficiencies.
- We deliver all over the country and our products are of high quality.
Multivitamin Injection is suitable for
- Livestock, including horse, cattle, goat, sheep, and pigs.
- Store in a dry, dark place between 2 °C and 15 °C.
- Keep the medicine away from children.