We offer Aminovitapeak which is highly concentrated with vitamins and essential amino acids required for boosting egg production and egg size.
- The offered product helps livestock recover faster from diseases, boosting the immune status.
- It Increases appetite and reduces stress associated with transportation, vaccination, debeaking, heat, etc.
- Poultry: 100g to 200liters – 400liters of drinking water.
- Calves, Sheep, Pig: 10g to 40kg to 50kg bodyweight.
Composition per 1000g
Vitamin A: 10,000,000IU, Vit D: 3,000,000IU, Vit E: 3000mg, Vit K: 2,000mg, Vit C: 4,000mg; Vit B1: 2,000mg; VIt B6: 1,000mg; Nicotinamide: 15,000mg; VIt. B2: 2,000mg; Biotin: 250mg; Folic acid: 250mg; Iron: 12,000mg; Copper: 3,000mg; Sodium chloride: 4,000mg; Methionine: 12,000mg; Lysine 15,000mg.
Importance of vitamins in poultry production
Vitamins are a group of organic compounds that poultry only require in small quantities, but they are essential for normal body functions, growth, and reproduction. A deficiency of one or more vitamins can lead to a number of diseases or syndromes.
- Vitamin C supplementation is useful when birds are in stress.
- Vitamin A is required for normal growth, reproduction, and maintenance of epithelial cells in good condition (skin and the linings of the digestive, reproductive, and respiratory tracts).
- Deficiency of vitamin A causes nutritional roup, characterized by conjunctivitis, oculo-nasal discharge, and eyelids stuck together with thick exudates.
- Vitamin D3 is required for proper absorption and utilization of calcium and phosphorous, which are required for normal growth, bone development, and eggshell formation.
- Deficiency of vitamin D3 leads to rickets. Birds produce thin-shelled eggs with reduced hatchability, show leg weakness, and penguin-like sitting posture. The beak, claws, and ribs become very pliable.
- Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant and important for normal neurological functions. Deficiency leads to encephalomalacia/crazy chick disease, exudative diathesis in young birds, muscular dystrophy seen more frequently in older and mature birds.
- Vitamin K is essential for the synthesis of prothrombin, thus it plays an important role in clotting mechanisms and also has a protective effect against coccidiosis.
- Deficiency of vitamin K may cause an increase of blood spots in eggs, hemorrhages in the legs & breast, and failure of blood clotting.
- The B vitamins include vitamin thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, pantothenic acid, pyridoxine, biotin, folic acid, and cyanocobalamin. B vitamins are involved in many metabolic functions, including energy metabolism. A vitamin premix is typically used to compensate for the fluctuating levels of vitamins found naturally in food and to assure adequate levels of all vitamins.