- They are essential, irreplaceable micronutrients that are required for normal physiological functions including growth, body development and reproduction, as well as animal well-being and general health status.
- Packing size: 100g sachets.
Composition Per 100g of five-MIX
- Vitamin A – 3500000Ul
- Vitamin D – l700000Ul
- Vitamin E – 3500mg
- Sorbitol Sodium – 20g
- Vitamin B – 3500mg
- Zngluconate – 40g
- Vitamin PP – 30g
- Lactose qsp – 1 kg
- For supplementation of Vitamins and trace elements.
- For improving body weight gain, fertility, and body resistance against infections.
Administration and Dosage
Administration via drinking water or feed.
- Poultry bird: 100g in 300-4001 water or 90kg feed/1,600-2,000kg Bw/day.
- Cattle, horse: 100g in 200-3001 water or 60kg feed/2,000-2,500kg
five-MIX: Withdrawal Time
- 3-5days Bw/day
- Store in a dry, cool place, under 30oC
Indications for using multivitamins
They are generally indicated for use in the following cases:
- Prevention and treatment of dehydration, unbalance of electrolytes, insufficiencies of protein due to high-degree fever, vomit, and severe diarrhoea.
- Improvement of animal health in convalescence, anaemia, stress, depression, emaciation, chronic diseases, or acute diseases.
- Stimulation of appetite; Improvement of feed efficiency; Promotion of body weight gains.