Neiva Stress Powder
Neiva Stress powder is a specially formulated, water-soluble multivitamin indicated for chicks, layers, broilers, swine, goats, rabbits, and sheep.
- Neiva Stress powder is a combination of vitamins A, D3, B12, E, and other essential minerals.
- It is a water-soluble powder.
- It relieves all forms of stress and heat.
- It can be used for all ages and in urgent poultry stress situations, water loss, and stress situations where it is essential to give electrolytes.
- It prevents low consumption of feed under heat stress.
- It prevents vitamin deficiency problems and helps in improving egg production and hatching for breeders and layers.
- It helps in maintaining an optimal feed conversion ratio even during times of stress.
- Prevents low yield and improper development.
- It enhances the shell thickness and reduces shell breakage in eggs.
- Neiva Stress Powder aids in maintaining minerals (electrolytes), their transportation, and retention during heat stress.
- It enhances weight gain, immunity, and the healthy condition of the animals.
- It controls and prevents subclinical infections at all stages.
- It controls and prevents bacterial diarrhoea.
- It helps in increasing the absorption of calcium and phosphorus.
- It prevents dehydration stroke and weakness of the legs.
Neiva Stress Powder is suitable for stress periods where the demand for vitamins and electrolytes in poultry and livestock becomes very high, and it is recognized for its fast and effective control of bacterial infections in chickens. This product is specially formulated with vitamin ingredients needed to combat various gastrointestinal infections in poultry and livestock. It is an anti-stress booster and is recognized for aiding poultry rearers in preserving their poultry.
Hundreds of these products are available for sale and immediate delivery. Order/Purchase in large quantities attracts discount.
Send in your order now!