Neimycin Soluble Powder
Neimycin Soluble powder belongs to the group of aminoglycosides and acts as a bacteriostatic against poultry and cattle infections.
- Neimycin Soluble Powder is a broad-spectrum bactericidal antibiotic of the aminoglycoside group.
- It is a water-soluble feed additive.
- It is available in powdery form.
- Oxytetracycline is its active ingredient.
- It possesses bactericidal action against many Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria including Bordetella, Campylobacter, E. coli, Haemophilus, Pasteurella, Salmonella, Staphylococcus, and Streptococcus spp. in poultry, cattle, sheep, swine, etc.
- This product prevents the synthesis of microbial proteins by blocking the attachment of aminoacyl tRNA to the acceptor site, preventing the attachment of new amino acids to the peptide chain.
- It has a great affinity to the lungs.
- It is cheap and easy to use.
- Its mechanism of action involves inhibition of synthesis of microbial cell proteins through binding of receptors of ribosomal 30S subunit of microorganisms.
- It contains some percentage of ascorbic acid.
- Neimycin Soluble Powder is very useful for the treatment of Salmonellosis, Colibacillosis, and Staphylococcal infections in poultry.
- In sheep and goats; it functions against Enterotoxaemia, Bacterial Enteritis, Enterotoxicosis, Salmonellosis, and White Scours.
- It treats Diarrhoea, Salmonellosis, Colibacillosis, and Leptospirosis in swine.
- It is used in the treatment of poultry (broilers, pullets), piglets, and calves (3 months of age and above).
- It is active against Chlamydia, Mycoplasma, and Rickettsia spp.
- It also helps in solving Vitamin C deficiency problems that may have arisen as a result of the bacterial infection.
This formula fights against bacterial infections that affect the growth and development of poultry, swine, cattle, etc. It should not be administered in combination with penicillins, cephalosporins, quinolones and cycloserines.
Hundreds of these products are available for sale and immediate delivery. Order/Purchase in large quantities attracts discount.
Send in your order now!