Prazi-Wormer is an oral treatment used against roundworm, tapeworm, hookworm, whipworm, lungworm, etc in dogs, cats and puppies from 2 weeks old.
- Deworming means removing worms from the digestive system, particularly from the stomach, intestine, and liver. Deworming makes the animal more resistant to diseases. It helps the animal grow faster, perform better and produce better milk, meat, and eggs.
- Some of the gastrointestinal worms (adult and immature) include Haemonchus contortus, Ostertagia circumcincta, Inchostrongylus spp., Coopenia spp., Nematodirus spp., Strongyloides papilosus, Oesophagostomum spp, and adult Chabertia ovina.
- Deworming treatments is recommended at 2, 4, 6, and 8 weeks of age for puppies, as well as concurrent treatments, are given to the mother to eliminate reactivated larvae and prevent horizontal transmission from puppies that may be shedding roundworm and hookworm eggs
- Deworming is an important preventative care regime for reducing parasites (internal and external) and improving your pet’s health. It is also important to help to prevent the transmission of parasites to you and your family.
Composition of Prazi-Wormer
Each tablet contains
- Pyrantel pamoate
- Cats and dogs
- Do not administer during early pregnancy.
- It is for veterinary use only.
- No side effects are reported when used at therapeutic doses.
- Shake well before use.