Reo Furamydine Plus
Reo Furamydine Plus is an antibiotic that can treat respiratory and gastrointestinal infections caused by microorganisms sensitive to doxycyclines like E.coli, Salmonella, Mycoplasma, Pasteurella, Bordetella, Streptococcus, Campylobacteria and Haemophilus spp., in calves, sheep, goats, poultry and pigs.
- This product is licensed for use in multiple species and can be dissolved in water, milk replacer or feed.
- It is suitable for use on animals and is available for nationwide delivery.
- Each product is packaged in 100g sachets.
Indications for using Reo Furamydine Plus
- For the treatment of infections caused by microorganisms sensitive to doxycyclines, especially gastroenteritis, pneumonia, urogenital and wound infections in multiple species including livestock, horses, poultry and fish.
Reo Furamydine Plus: Dosage and administration
- Prevention regimen: 1 gram per litre of drinking water at 5 to 7 consecutive days.
- Treatment regimen: 0.5 gram per litre of drinking water at 5 to 7 consecutive days.
- Double blockade bacteria: The offered product is a powerful high concentrated antibiotic with double blockage action, thanks to synergism between trimethoprim and sulphadiazine against sensitive Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria.
- Broad-spectrum antibacterial: It is a broad-spectrum bactericidal antibiotic in poultry, pig, horse, calf, lamb, goat and fish.
- High tissue diffusion: Diaziprim-48% S diffuses fast and totally through the body tissues.
- Solubility and stability: This product is also highly soluble and stable in water, feed and also in milk even in tropical conditions.
- Safety: It is been proven to have excellent tolerance.
- 7 days
Notice to farmers
- Livestock farmers handling drugs must be cautious about the drugs and commit to their judicious management, use, and administration.
- In addition to this, farmers should promote routine health programs that prevent disease.
- The farm management systems, biosecurity, vaccination programs, nutrition, and hygiene should be strengthened.
- The withdrawal periods of each drug should be strictly followed.