Stressmix WS is a well-formulated veterinary product that contains a unique combination of vitamins, minerals, and amino acids to prevent stress in poultry and turkey.
- It supplements vitamins, minerals & amino acids during peak performance, stressful conditions, and disease outbreaks.
- They are packed in 100g sachets.
- We deliver nationwide.
Composition of Stressmix WS
Contains per gram powder:
Vitamin A, retinol acetate
Vitamin D3, cholecalciferol
Vitamin E, α-tocopherol acetate
Vitamin B2, riboflavin
Vitamin B6, pyridoxine hydrochloride
Vitamin B12, cyanocobalamin
Vitamin C, ascorbic acid
Stressmix WS: Conditions for use
For oral administration via drinking water.
- Cattle, goats and sheep: 1 g per 40 kg bodyweight for 3 – 5 days.
- Calves: 1 g per 20 kg bodyweight for 3 – 5 days.
- Poultry: 1 kg per 3000 litres of drinking water for 3 – 5 days.
- Swine: 1 kg per 5000 litres of drinking water for 3 – 5 days.
Note: Care should be taken to avoid protein excess when using Stressmix WS.
- Sachet of 100 g
Notice to farmers!
- Livestock farmers handling drugs must be cautious about the drugs and commit to the judicious management, use, and administration of antimicrobials.
- In addition to this, farmers should promote routine health programs that prevent disease. This will save the farmers the stress and money involved in purchasing antibiotics.
- The farm management systems, biosecurity, vaccination programs, nutrition, and hygiene should be strengthened.
- You should make a selection of antibiotics after proper consultation at a diagnostic laboratory or a veterinarian.
- The withdrawal periods of each antimicrobial drug should be strictly followed.