Triple Sulpha Trim
We offer Triple Sulpha Trim which is an effective drug for the prevention and treatment of diseases caused by Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria.
- This product contains the sodium salt of three important sulpha antibacterials: Sulphadiazine, sulfamerazine, sulphadiridine.
- It was manufactured by Bifems Animal Health & Agricultural Services, a reliable brand for the production of animal health products.
- The offered product is suitable for use in poultry birds.
- It is very effective against many bacterial diseases affecting poultry production.
Triple Sulpha Trim: Composition
Each gram contains…
- Sulphadiazine sodium: 110mg
- Sulfadiridine sodium: 110mg
- Sulfamerazine sodium: 110mg
- It is effective against triple sulfa actinobacillosis, coccidiosis, mastitis, colibacillosis, and CRD infections.
- It is also used in infections coryza, fowl cholera, fowl typhoid, fowl pox and organisms sensitive to sulfonamides.
Triple Sulpha Trim: Dosage and administration
- Poultry: 100g into 100 litres of water 3-5 days, repeat as recommended by a veterinarian.
- Edible meat 8 days
Notice to farmers!
- Livestock farmers handling antibiotics must be cautious about the drugs and commit to the judicious management, use, and administration of antimicrobials.
- In addition to this, farmers should promote routine health programs that prevent disease. This will save the farmers the stress and money involved in purchasing antibiotics.
- The farm management systems, biosecurity, vaccination programs, nutrition, and hygiene should be strengthened.
- You should make a selection of antibiotics after proper consultation at a diagnostic laboratory or a veterinarian.
- The withdrawal periods of each antimicrobial drug should be strictly followed.
There are no reviews yet.