Tilosina powder helps keep animals well, helping to ensure they stay healthy. It helps to make food safe by keeping animals healthy and reducing bacteria entering the food supply.
- Consumers should be assured that food mixed with antibiotics is safe to eat.
- You should always handle antibiotics with care and put them out out of reach of children.
Tilosina Powder prevents animals from discomfort and pain
Just like human beings, animals often get ill with bacterial infections that can result in discomfort and suffering. Therefore, the use of antibiotics such as Tilosina will keep the animal from going through this pain or relieve the pain.
It also promotes sustainable development!
Responsible use of antibiotics such as Tilosina helps keep animals healthy and minimizes toxic environmental impact. If untreated, ill animals mature more slowly, consuming more food and water. The use of GenTylo will therefore help to eliminate this and, in turn, help to make products more sustainable. Antibiotics are one of the many veterinary tools used by farmers to promote animal health.
- Active Ingredient: Tylosin 200mg
- Pharmaceutical form: Soluble Powder
- Animal Species: Poultry, Suckling Calf and Swine
- Poultry: Effective against mycoplasma, the causative agent of Chronic Respiratory Diseases (C.R.D.)
- Suckling Calf: Effective in case of enzootic pneumonia and superficial necrotic enteritis
- Route of Administration: Oral
- Poultry: 1-2kg/1000kg Feed for 5 Days
- Suckling Calf: 1-2kg/1000kg Feed for 5 Days