ND IBH Vaccine
ND IBH Vaccine is an inactivated vaccine developed for immunisation of commercial and breeder birds against IBH and ND infection. It is recommended in endemic areas and as pre-lay and mid-lay vaccination in breeder flocks.
- It is indicated for primary and secondary vaccination of layers and breeders or the initial vaccination of replacement chickens against Newcastle disease and inclusion body hepatitis.
- Store at 2°- 8°C, protecting the product from direct sunlight.
- This product is for veterinary use only.
- Keep all vaccines out of reach of children.
- Vaccinate only healthy birds.
- Before use allow the vaccine to reach room temperature (20-25°C).
- Shake the bottle well before use.
- Use sterile vaccination equipment.
- Use the entire contents when first opened.
- Do not mix with other vaccines.
- Should a vaccinator inject himself or a bystander by accident, a local reaction may occur. It is recommended that the advice of a doctor is sought, taking care to inform the doctor that the vaccine is an oil emulsion.