3 in 1 Vaccine
Our 3 in 1 vaccine contains inactivated Newcastle disease virus: 50 PD50, inactivated EDS 76 virus: 108EID 50 before inactivation, and inactivated Infectious Bronchitis strain Massachusetts M41:107.5 EID50 before inactivation in oil emulsion for immunization of breeders and layers against Newcastle Disease, Egg drop syndrome (EDS 76) and Infectious Bronchitis.
- The viral agents are in inactivated form, homogenized with oil adjuvant and Merthiolate as a preservative.
- This vaccine serves as a preventative regimen against three important diseases affecting poultry production: Newcastle disease, infectious bronchitis, and egg drop syndrome.
- Store this vaccine between +2°C and +8°C or 35°F and 45°F.
- Target species: Poultry
- Package: 500 ml Bottle
- Dose : 1000dose
Dosage and Administration of the 3 in 1 vaccine
- Inject subcutaneously (at the back of the neck) or intramuscularly (Pectoral muscles) at 16-18weeks of age before the laying period or as recommended by your veterinarian.
- The first vaccination with a live vaccine against Newcastle Disease and Infectious Bronchitis is recommended.
- Administer 0.5ml per bird
- Give the birds multivitamin after vaccine administration
The capability of this vaccine to produce satisfactory results depend upon many factors, including;
- Conditions of storage and handling by the user
- Administration of the vaccine
- Health and responsiveness of individual chickens
- The degree of field exposure
Therefore, directions for use should be followed carefully.