Dimoxan is a broadspectrum penicillin with a bactericidal action. It is from the group of polymyxins.
* Dimoxan is a semisynthetic broadspectrum penicillin with a bactericidal action against both Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria like E. coli, Haemophilus and Salmonella.
* It is a combination of amoxycillin and colistin.
* It is a water soluble, feed additive.
* Available in powder form.
* It should be added to the drinking water of the poultry and swine.
* It is used in preventing the action of Gram positive and Gram negative bacteria like Campylobacter, Clostridium, Corynebacterium, E. coli, Erysipelothrix, Haemophilus, Pasteurella, Salmonella, penicillinase-negative Staphylococcus and Streptococcus, spp.
* Its bactericidal action is due to inhibition of cell wall synthesis.
* It is cheap and easy to administer.
* Dimoxan is used in the treatment of gastrointestinal, respiratory and urinary tract infections caused by amoxicillin and colistin sensitive micro-organisms, like Campylobacter, Clostridium, Corynebacterium, E. coli, Erysipelothrix, Haemophilus, Pasteurella, Salmonella, penicillinase negative Staphylococcus and Streptococcus spp. in calves, goats, poultry, sheep and swine.
* It is used in the treatment of poultry (broiler chickens, pullets), piglets and calves (of up to 3 months of age).
* It is very useful for treatment of bacterial respiratory infections.
* It also helps in resolving Vitamin C deficiency problems that may have arose as a result of the bacterial infection.
This product is used to fight against bacterial infections that affect the growth and development of poultry, swines, cattles, etc. However, it should not be administered to animals with hypersensitivity to amoxicillin and/or colistin. Also, a concurrent administration of tetracyclines, chloramphenicol, macrolides and lincosamides should be avoided. It shouldn’t be administered to animals with impaired renal function.
Thousands of this product are available for sale and immediate delivery. Order/Purchase in large quantities attracts discount.
Send in your order now!