Floenro antibiotics contains enrofloxacin, which belongs to the group of quinolone antibiotics. It is a bactericidal agent, active against gram-negative and gram-positive bacteria, as well as anaerobic pathogens.
- It is effective against gastrointestinal and respiratory infections caused by micro-organisms sensitive to enrofloxacin.
- These include; (broncho) pneumonia, mycoplasmal infections, coli-septicemia/coli-diarrhea, enteritis, pasteurellosis, (para)typhoid and paratyphoid fever, urinary infection, wound infections, and secondary bacterial infections such as complications of viral diseases in poultry, pigs, calves, sheep and goats.
- Enrofloxacin exhibits its bactericidal action against E. coli, Mycoplasma spp., Salmonella spp., Staphylococcus spp., Pasteurella spp., Streptococcus spp., Klebsiella spp., Pseudomonas spp. and Campylobacter.
Dosage and Administration
For oral administration through drinking water.
100ml to medicate 400 litres of drinking water for between 3-7 consecutive days or as recommended by your veterinarian.
Meat; 7 days
Floenro Antibiotics: Product benefits
- It helps to improve appetite and feed utilization efficiency, Optimal growth, and maximum weight gain for the best breeding results
- Provides required amino acid, high amount of electrolyte and supplementary vitamins needed for effective physiological development in growing bird and pre-layers
- It helps to correct the lack of uniformity in the flock
- Enhances maximum growth
- Excellent for rehydration from heat, environmental, and transport stress conditions
- Effectively corrects hypo avitaminosis, stunting syndrome, and non-uniformly in the flock most economical mixing concentration of 100g to 800ltr of water
- Guarantees quick recovery from diseased and post medication conditions and also reduces fatigue