We sell vitamin-fortified oxytetracycline HCl which is a broad-spectrum antibiotic useful against many of the bacterial diseases affecting poultry production.
- Adhere to all usage guidelines when using this product.
- They are packed in 100g sachets.
- Each 1g contains oxytetracycline 250mg.
- Tetracycline antibiotics are used to prevent certain Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria, rickettsia, mycoplasma, and other infections, promote growth and development of piglets and young poultry and improve feed utilization.
- For the treatment of bacterial diseases caused by Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria affecting the respiratory, gastrointestinal tract, septicemia as well as skin conditions and urogenital tract infections, such as E. coli, Salmonella, Bacillus, Asteuria penetrans.
- It is also active against mycoplasma, spirochete, and some protozoa.
Dosage and Administration
For oral administration via the drinking water.
- Calves, foals, lambs: 20-40mg per 1kg bodyweight every 12 hours during 3-5 days.
- Pigs: 0.4-0.8 g per liter drinking water during 3-5 days.
- Poultry: 0.6-1.0 g per liter drinking water during 3-5 days.
- Oral administration to mature animals which have microbiological digestion in the gastrointestinal system which is essential.
- Do not use it for a pregnant sow.
- Do not mix with water that contains lots of chlorine and alkaline solution.
- Do not use metal containers.
- Avoid mixing with dairy products, and feed containing calcium, magnesium, aluminum, and iron.
- Administer with an empty stomach is better.
- Meat (calves, foals, lambs, pigs): 7 days.
- Poultry: 5 days.
- Eggs: 2 days
- Seal and store in a dry and cool place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- 3 years.