Vitoxy Bolus is a long-lasting antibacterial bolus that effectively treats infections caused by micro-organisms susceptible to oxytetracycline, such as respiratory infections, gastroenteritis, metritis, mastitis, salmonellosis, dysentery, foot rot, sinusitis, urinary tract infections, mycoplasmosis, CRD, blue comb, shipping fever, and liver abscesses.
- It is a broad-spectrum antibiotic that belongs to the group Tetracyclines which is highly effective to treat chronic respiratory disease, coryza, infectious synovitis, leptospirosis, salmonellosis, etc.
- Each product is packaged in 500mg tablets.
- Ensure you place orders today and make purchases.
- Poultry: Chronic respiratory disease, Coryza, Salmonellosis, Gastroenteritis, Fowl Cholera.
- Cattle: Actinobacillosis, Anaplasmosis, Anthrax, Leptospirosis, Pododermatitis.
Vitoxy Bolus: Target species
- Poultry, Cattle, Calves, Lambs, Pigs, and Fowls
Notice to farmers!
- Livestock farmers handling drugs must be cautious about the drugs and commit to the judicious management, use, and administration of antimicrobials.
- In addition to this, farmers should promote routine health programs that prevent disease. This will save the farmers the stress and money involved in purchasing medicaments.
- The farm management systems, biosecurity, vaccination programs, nutrition, and hygiene should be strengthened.
- You should make a selection of antibiotics after proper consultation at a diagnostic laboratory or a veterinarian.
- The withdrawal periods of each drug should be strictly followed.