Glutarsan is a disinfectant which has marked virucidal and bactericidal activities. It is particularly suitable for use in farms during biosecurity protocols and conditions of virus induced infective emergency such as; disinfection of facilities and equipment of zootechnical farms, equipment of food industries, means of transport for live animals, drain gutters, hatcheries, breeding pens, slaughter slabs/houses etc.
Glutarsan is a Triple Action Disinfectant with the following actions
- Action on the pathogen; Lysis of the cell wall, affects the bacteria spore
- Action on the environment; Degreasing, cleaning and deodorizing
- Neutralizing action; Bactericidal, virucidal, and fungicidal
Dosage and Direction for Use
- To achieve a disinfecting action in particular to control viruses (avian influenza, swine influenza, etc.), bacteria, fungi, and yeasts dilute 1 liter of the product in 50 liters of water); let the product act for a minimum contact time of 30 minutes.
- To achieve a sanitizing and deodorizing action in breeding rooms, with equipment, water, slaughterhouses, and hatcheries, use 1.5ml of product per liter of water.
- The diluted solution may be sprayed by means of pumps or be applied on surfaces with a cloth or sponge. Before disinfection, it is recommended to remove dirt mechanically.
Specification: Glutarsan Disinfectant
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
There are no inquiries yet.