C Herbs is an herbal combination that has the ability to remove the protein shell viruses created to hide themselves. In so doing, the immune system is alerted and the intruder is expelled by the body. C-Herb is extraordinarily helpful in the removal of moles, warts, and other instances of abnormal cell growth.
- Do not touch the c-herb with metal
- Store in a cool place away from sunlight
- Please remember that overuse (too much or too long) will increase the chance of scarring so follow the directions as suggested. Use on one abnormality at a time and wait for it to heal before using it on another.
How to use C Herbs
- We suggest that you apply a small amount of Herbal Skin Salve, to the area you plan to use C-Herb on, for at least 3 days prior to using C-Herb. This will prepare the tissues and reduce the chance of scarring.
- Generally, apply a very small amount of C-Herb (with a toothpick or plastic spatula, do not touch C-herb, or use metal to apply) on the mole or tissue that you want to remove.
- A very light amount that covers the surface area is all that should be used. Once applied, apply a few drops of water to the gauze or a bandaid to keep the product active. Then cover with a bandage to hold the herb in place.
- The second application should be applied approximately 24 hours later. Remove the bandage and wash or shower if desired, then apply a second application of C-Herb to the area. This will usually produce a “pinking” of the area.
- By the third day, you will usually notice that the tissues of the affected area are getting darker or are turning white. It is very important that you look for a white ring either surrounding the affected tissues or actually including all of the tissues being used with the C-Herb.
- If this is not taking place after 2 applications, continue as per days 1 and 2 up to NOT MORE THAN 5 applications or days total.
There are no reviews yet.