- Do not touch the c-herb with metal
- Store in a cool place away from sunlight
- Please remember that overuse (too much or too long) will increase the chance of scarring so follow the directions as suggested. Use on one abnormality at a time and wait for it to heal before using it on another.
How to use C Herbs
- We suggest that you apply a small amount of Herbal Skin Salve, to the area you plan to use C-Herb on, for at least 3 days prior to using C-Herb. This will prepare the tissues and reduce the chance of scarring.
- Generally, apply a very small amount of C-Herb (with a toothpick or plastic spatula, do not touch C-herb, or use metal to apply) on the mole or tissue that you want to remove.
- A very light amount that covers the surface area is all that should be used. Once applied, apply a few drops of water to the gauze or a bandaid to keep the product active. Then cover with a bandage to hold the herb in place.
- The second application should be applied approximately 24 hours later. Remove the bandage and wash or shower if desired, then apply a second application of C-Herb to the area. This will usually produce a “pinking” of the area.
- By the third day, you will usually notice that the tissues of the affected area are getting darker or are turning white. It is very important that you look for a white ring either surrounding the affected tissues or actually including all of the tissues being used with the C-Herb.
- If this is not taking place after 2 applications, continue as per days 1 and 2 up to NOT MORE THAN 5 applications or days total.