CG Herbs Oral solution is a natural food additive for animals, it is a plant extract manufactured by scientific method. Its main component is licorice root in which the active ingredient is glycyrrhizic acid which can enhance immunity and improve the function of the respiratory tract.
- This product is a pure natural herbal product formulated with the scientific method.
- Residue-free, safe, non-toxic, non-drug resistant.
- Controlled quality, main constituents of botanical herbs are testable.
CG Herbs: Composition
- Each 1 mL of product contains:
Licorice Root ……….. 165 mg
Vehicle cbp ……….. 1 mL
- Ingredients: Licorice root
- Pharmaceutical form: Soluble liquid.
- CG-HERBS Oral solution is effective for the treatment of respiratory tract diseases caused by Mycoplasma gallisepticum, Influenza, Laryngotracheitis, Infectious Bronchitis.
- It helps to relieve clinical signs such as inflammation, sneezing, rales, dyspnea, clearing heat and toxic material, arresting cough and calming protracted asthma, removing blood stasis, enhancing immunity and stress.
- Supports animal health and improves airway function.
Dosage and administration of CG Herbs
- Poultry: 1 litre per 1000 litres of drinking water for 3 to 5 days.
- Route of administration: Oral, in solution in drinking water.
- Meat withdrawal time: NA.
- Egg withdrawal time: NA.
- 24 months after its production date.
- Keep the product in the shade, in a cool, dry place, and out of the reach of children and animals (avoid direct sunlight).
- Take the necessary amount of product and close the container properly.
- Containers and excess material must be disposed of in accordance with current regulations.