Eastern Palm Oil(25 litres)
Eastern Palm Oil is an edible vegetable oil made from the fruit of the African palm tree in East Nigeria.
- Eastern Palm Oil is a 49% saturated, edible vegetable oil extracted from palm trees in Eastern Nigeria.
- One keg contains 25 litres of palm oil.
- It is reddish because of its high beta-carotene content.
- It has been refined, bleached, and deodorized.
- This oil is richly loaded with antioxidants and unsaturated fats.
- It contains zero trans-fat.
- It is a great source of Vitamin E.
- It is semisolid at room temperature.
- It is fresh, unadulterated and tasty.
- It protects the immune system and helps intracellular communication.
- Eastern Palm Oil is used in preventing vitamin A deficiency, brain disease and ageing.
- It is also used in treating malaria, high blood pressure and cyanide poisoning.
- Palm oil is used for manufacturing cosmetics, waxes, toothpaste, waxes, soaps, lubricants, and ink.
- It is used for stimulating the metabolism of the body.
- It helps in improving eye-sight and in curbing cardiovascular issues.
- It aids in decreasing the danger of cancer and also provides natural soft skin.
- It boosts hair growth and also provides the body with Vitamin K.
- It is also used for frying and for cooking special dishes in Nigeria.
Palm oil is a popular cuisine ingredient in the tropical belt of Africa, Southeast Asia, and parts of Brazil. It is derived from the mesocarp (reddish pulp) of the fruit of oil palms, mainly the African oil palm (Elaeis guineensis) and to some extent from the American oil palm (Elaeis oleifera).
Hundreds of these products are available for sale and immediate delivery. Order/Purchase in large quantities attracts discount.
Send in your order now!