We sell Gorontula fruits, which is known to be a ‘miracle fruit’ with its numerous benefits. It is a soft and chewy fruit and is sometimes referred to as “African Chewing Gum” fruit.
- Gorontula’s health benefits include the reduction of high blood pressure, lower blood sugar levels, ease digestion, strengthen the body’s immune system, and can act as a treatment for asthma.
- It tends to enhance bowel movement. The fruit is commonly consumed as a food additive to soups and porridges.
- Consumption of this fruit also tends to establish a deep appetite for sexual intercourse with your partner.
People with reduced libido due to stress or other health conditions can try Gorontula.
- It may also be used to improve fertility, thereby minimizing reliance on synthetic drugs.
- The fruit is growing in popularity due to the health benefits it provides and these have been identified by studies and health-conscious people.
- Most notably, the antibacterial, antifungal, antihyperglycemic, antimalarial, antioxidant and iron absorption qualities of the fruit make it potent and it is even commonly prescribed for people waiting to conceive.
- Cyanogenic glucosides
- Amino acids
- Ascorbic acid
- Saponins Tannins
How to eat?
- After removing the kernel, it can be chewed raw. It is nice to eat.
- Pick out the quantity you want to eat, boil with 2-3 glasses of water on low heat for about 15 – 20 minutes.
- Drain out the water, leave it in the pot to cool down (while the pot is covered), split the fruits open, and remove the seeds.
- Eat/chew the fruits till it turns to a shaft, throw the shaft away, you can eat as many as you like anytime any day just like you eat any other fruit.
Storage of gorontula fruits
- Keep in an open ventilated space. The dry fruits can last years if kept under this condition.