How to use
- We suggest that you apply a small amount to the area you plan to use the herb on, for at least 3 days prior to usage. This will prepare the tissues and reduce the chance of scarring.
- Generally, apply a very small amount of the herb (with a toothpick or plastic spatula, do not touch the herb, or use metal to apply) on the mole or tissue that you want to remove.
- A very light amount that covers the surface area is all that should be used. Once applied, apply a few drops of water to the gauze or a bandaid to keep the product active. Then cover with a bandage to hold the herb in place.
- The second application should be applied approximately 24 hours later. Remove the bandage and wash or shower if desired, then apply a second application of the product to the area. This will usually produce a “pinking” of the area.
Precautions for using King-Herbs
- Store in a cool place away from sunlight
- Please remember that overuse (too much or too long) will increase the chance of scarring so follow the directions as suggested. Use on one abnormality at a time and wait for it to heal before using it on another.