Fruit Fly Attractant
Pestman fruit fly attractant is a mixture of some food-grade materials. It will release a very favourable smell to various fruit flies, lure and trap them in a short time, and prevent them from damaging fruits and vegetables.
- In a DIY trap, it will be effective for 3 to 6 months. It is very effective in eliminating Oriental fruit fly, Melon fly and Mediterranean fruit fly in Orchard and vegetable fields.
- It is not toxic and leaves no residue in fruits and vegetables, and it is very friendly to the environment.
- Some ingredients used in producing this attractant include acetic acid ≥1.0%, ethyl alcohol ≥5.0%, cane sugar ≥2.0%, water ≤92.0%
- There may be little precipitations at the bottom. Please shake the bottle for a while before use.
- The opening of the plastic bottle should be 5-10 cm above the liquid level of the fruit fly attractant.
- Hang the bottles in well-ventilated places, and avoid hanging directly into the sunlight.
- When the bottle has too many fruit flies in it or the attractant has evaporated, the bottle should be refilled with a new attractant.
- Hang the bottles 1 to 2 weeks prior to the beginning of the fruit fly attack period, and continuing to the end of harvest.
- Keep out of reach of children.