Ivermectin Termite Killer
Ivermectin termite killer is an essential product that is widely used for the control of termite colonies and populations in different infestation places.
- Ivermectin is an FDA-approved antiparasitic agent used for the complete elimination of termite colonies.
- It is eco-friendly and causes no pollution to the surrounding environment.
- It is recommended by the National Termite Control Center of China as the first choice of termite control product.
- The target pests include coptotermes, reticulitermes, odontotermes, and macrotermes.
Directions for use
- Use a powder sprayer tool to spray the ivermectin powder on the termites in the bait station.
- Use a powder sprayer tool to spray the ivermectin powder on the hole of the termite tunnel or in a place where termites are abundant.
- House, wooden structure, buildings, ancient buildings, ancient trees, earth dam, landscape, economic forest, etc.