Galvanized Steel Gas Oven
The galvanized steel gas oven among a host of other functions is very useful in drying fish after harvest. With the gas oven, your dried fish can last up to one month without refrigeration and three months when refrigerated. This reduces production losses.
It is made of galvanized steel – galvanization is achieved by coating steel or iron with zinc in order to offer protection and prevent rusting. The zinc protects the base metal and the coating results in a long-lasting and high-quality steel product.
The galvanized steel gas oven is powered by gas and because gas is a very efficient fuel, gas ovens tend to heat up quickly, speeding up the total cooking process by reducing the time required to pre-heat the oven to the required temperature.
It also provides even heat distribution, which is essential for producing varied results while cooking different things at the same time; for example, grilling meat on the bottom shelf and roasting potatoes on the top shelf of the gas oven.
- The gas oven contains a temperature gauge that allows you to keep track of the amount of heat in the oven.
- The gas oven is effectively insulated thereby preventing heat loss.
- It has a galvanized steel body which makes it very durable.
- It features rollable tires that make it easier to move about.
- It is very durable.
- It is more cost-effective.
- Gas ovens produce more moisture-rich heat than electric ovens, resulting in a moister dish. This keeps certain dishes from drying out, and it can make a big difference when it comes to cooking meat for instance.