- Chicks brooding just got easier with our Chicks Brooding Pack (Combo). this Combo contains:
- Our chick guard is of high quality, it can also be known as a brooder guard. The guard serves as security for the brooding of young birds (1-10 days). It is highly recommended for poultry management.
- A chick/brooder guard is used during the first week or two of brooding. It keeps the chicks near the heat source and drafts.
- The use of brooder guards has been indicated as safe and convenient. It comes in a roll that can spread out into a circle or crimped or folded to make corners.
- You can get as many as you want, depending on the number of your chicks.
- This product can be washed, rolled, and moved. In addition, it features longer durability than conventional guards.
- It protects chicks from the havoc and shields them from potential injury.
- Gas brooders help provide a source of heat for floor-reared chicks.
- They utilize natural gas or methane, connected to a heating element hung 3 to 5 feet above the chick/pen floor.
- This product works well with brooder guards (often in a diameter of 5.
- Thus, the brooder guard is raised in the middle of the circle.
- The maximum heat source from this device can serve up to 1000 brooding birds
HTC Digital Thermometer and Hygrometer (HTC 2)
- This battery-powered product displays temperature, humidity, and time simultaneously.
- The temperature and humidity meter is a portable handheld device, which consists of an indicator and sensor.
- It can measure the moisture in the air, including relative humidity during Chicks Brooding,
- Temperature and humidity meters are also capable of measuring temperature and can display both Celsius and Fahrenheit readings.
- Bio-Vitastress Supplement is a water-soluble multivitamin that helps when carrying out Chicks Brooding,
- It is also a feed-grade supplement that supplies the essential vitamins and amino acids needed for poultry’s optimum growth and performance.
- It is a general vitamin and amino acid supplement for all kinds of livestock