The cassava grater or cassava grating machine is one of the vital machinery used in cassava processing operations (e.g., garri production). It is used to crush peeled cassava into mash before fermentation. The raw material enters the grating chamber, and under the action of the high-speed rotating rotor and the screen, the grated material is pushed through the screen and dropped into the feeding hopper or transported to a designated place.
When working, the cassava tubers are first sent to the upper part of the cassava grater for the first grating and then fall to the second layer for complete grating. Finally, starch water will be separated from cassava mash and discharged directly from the bottom outlet. It uses the extrusion force between a toothed roller and the grating part to break cassava into mash form. This two-layer grating effectively improves the breaking rate and increases the garri yield.
Features of the Cassava Grater
The offered Cassava Grater has the following key features:
- High vibrating performance
- It has a durable and sturdy structure
- Rotating parts are quality and can be well adjusted at the control centre
- It has super strength and the wear-resisting capabilities
- Toothed roller
- Easy operation and maintenance
- High processing capacity
- Application Scope: Grating the cassava into the slurry
- Cassava grater machine adopts two-level pulverizing – rasp-type and hammer-type – the combination of the two levels sufficiently makes up for their defects.
- cassava grater can be adapted for grating raw materials such as cassava, potato, sweet potato, yam, etc.
- The cassava grating machine has a big crushing ratio and strong production ability.
- cassava grater produces its final product in a uniform style.
- cassava grater has low energy consumption.
- Its framework comes in a simple yet sturdy structure.
- cassava grater is easy to operate and maintain.
- cassava grater has a high processing capacity which means more in less time.