Large Garri Fryer
The frying process is the final step in the garri manufacturing process. Cassava mash is dewatered after fermentation to obtain wet cassava cakes, which are then broken into pieces and placed in a pot for frying. The offered large garri fryer or automatic garri rotary fryer is a well-designed piece of agricultural equipment that makes the process of frying garri much easier.
Compared to a traditional frying pot, this automatic large garri fryer machine can save a lot of labour. During the running of the large garri fryer, people don’t need to stand by to stir fry the garri to avoid paste of materials as in the case of using traditional frying pots.
- large garri fryer has a stirring pot
- large garri fryer adopts the “Scraping Bottom Type” mixing and stirring, this allows the materials to blend more uniformly and well enough.
- Oil can be used to conduct heat, this ensures there is a non-stick between the materials and the large garri fryer.
- The large garri fryer is simple to use and easy to run.
- large garri fryer is made of stainless steel, which can ensure materials are clean and hygienic, and easy to clean after frying.
- The large garri fryer is a kind of tiltable fryer, which is designed for fast unloading and easy cleaning.