- Pioneer Hybrid Corn Seeds
Pioneer hybrid corn seeds are developed and tested in local conditions to ensure they represent superior products to what is currently available. This variety has proven to be pest, worms and stem border resistant. They also have the capacity to produce 5000 to 7000 tons of maize per hectare and can be planted about three times a year.
- This variety provides viable seeds.
- This grain can be used in agricultural countries because it can grow in nearly any environment.
- It solves the problem of malnutrition.
- Its high vitamin A content plays a major role in maintaining good health, particularly in vision, reproduction, and immunity.
- Increased productivity is ensured.
- Easy cultivation.
- It is drought tolerant.
Health Benefits of Maize
- It can help with a variety of digestive issues, such as constipation and haemorrhoids, and it can also protect you from colon cancer by improving your bowel motions.
- It thickens your stool and makes it easier for it to pass down the digestive tract.
- Corn has a high-calorie content. As a result, it’s commonly taken to swiftly acquire weight.
- Corn is high in all of the minerals that your body requires. Copper, iron, zinc, phosphorus, manganese, magnesium, and even selenium are abundant.
- Corn has also been linked to the prevention of cancer. It has a lot of antioxidants. Antioxidants are essential because they eliminate free radicals in your body.
- It safeguards your heart.
- Corn has a high iron content. Iron aids in the formation of new blood cells, which is critical in the prevention of anaemia.
- It is beneficial to the eyes and skin.
How to maximize the yield of Maize
- Accurate Timing.
- Proper land preparation.
- Controlled Plant population.