We offer seed trays, a perfect alternative to other flimsy and brittle trays predominant in the market. A seed (nursery) tray is a gardening tool specifically designed to hold multiple seeds, starting from the germination stage, until the seedlings are ready for transplanting.
- Using seed trays helps your plants grow quickly and with minimal effort. It eliminates the need for multiple planting, keeps the seeds contained and ensures better nutrient availability for each seed.
- The offered product was made with premium materials for extra strength and high durability.
- Our seed tray serves as a long-lasting tray useful for nursery purposes and commercial growers.
- They are perfect for fodder and fodder systems, microgreens, wheatgrass, and germination of seedlings in soil or hydroponics for hobby or commercial growers.
- The seed trays come in different varieties (105, 128, and 200 cells) depending on our customers’ needs.
- It is easy to know your plant population when using seed trays. This helps to make management easier
- Lightweight for easy carrying.
- Very durable, will not warp or break easily.
- They are made from recycled food-safe plastic.
- No drainage holes.
- Washable, suitable for many re-uses.
- They are made from 100% recycled plastic.
- Used extensively by commercial growers.
- Allow easier removal of seedlings.
Place your order for your seed trays today. We deliver Nationwide.