Brighter Day Hand Wash
We offer Brighter Day hand wash which is a fast selling product that has proven to minimize the risk of contacting viral diseases and other infections. According to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), hand washing is highly recommended for the prevention of a myriad of diseases because it removes all germs and micro-organisms from the hand.
- Brighter Day hand wash is a premium product that contains all required ingredients for the fight against infections. We have gone the extra length to also add isopropyl alcohol (rubbing alcohol- 90%) to our soap to further strengthen the disinfection process.
- We are sure that this will keep you safe as we believe that the fight against influenza should be collective!
- Rinse hands under flowing water.
- Apply our hand wash (by pressing the cover).
- Lather the soap on your palms.
- Then lather the back of your palms.
- Ensure to keep at the tips of your nails.
- Then place hands under water and rinse off all the lather.
- Towel-dry your hands.
- Or, air-dry it.
- Soap base
- Isopropyl alcohol
The product has strawberry fragrance and it comes in orange and pink colors. Its size is 500ml and each product weighs 500g in plastic bottle containers.
Why Should You Wash Your Hands?
- People fall sick because of germs: Germs gain access to the body as they are transferred from one person to another or from contact with contaminated surfaces. Once inside the body, the germs avoid and fight the body’s immune system and start producing toxins that make you sick. Bacteria, viruses, and parasites are the most commonly known causes of food-borne disease, food poisoning, and other bad ailments.
- Germs are visible but are everywhere and that may increase your chance of having contact with them because you simply can’t see them. That is why frequent hand washing is an effective way of controlling them.
- Frequent hand washing prevents the spread of germs.
- Washing your hands keeps you healthy and keeps your environment clean, preventing germs from spreading to others.
- Washing your hands saves you a hospital stay: The healthier you are, the less likely you will have to spend on expensive medical treatment at a hospital or emergency care clinic. Washing your hands with soap and water is definitely an inexpensive means of preserving your health and the health of those around you.