The Ross 308 is recognized globally as a broiler that will give consistent performance in the broiler house. Integrated and independent producers value the growth rate, feed efficiency and robust performance of the Ross 308. The Ross 308 is a fast growing, feed efficient broiler with good meat yield. Cost-effective production of chicken meat depends on achieving good bird performance.
Benefits of Purchasing Agrited Broiler (Ross 308)
- Good quality chicks from disease-free parent stocks
- Fast growing broilers
- It ensures farmers to have good optimum profitability
Additional tips for raising broilers
- Preheat the sheds three days before placement, so that when the chicks arrive the concrete and bedding will be warm enough (as the chick’s body will be in contact with the floor, thus failure to have adequate floor temperatures will mean the chicks are likely to huddle especially if the heat source is not enough).
- Bedding: Wood shavings are ideal. Therefore ensure there are no pieces of foreign materials (glass or metal) and ensure bedding material is dry.
- Always monitor your birds closely to ensure a good spread of chicks and flock activity.
- Strictly adhere to the vaccination and medication schedule sent to your email after purchase.
- Involve the services of qualified veterinary personnel as well, for the routine farm visits, vaccinations, prophylactic treatment etc.
Michael Ero (verified owner) –
I received my birds in good condition with lots of extras that got me shocked. I’m definitely going to place another order with you. Thanks alot
Chika Monday (verified owner) –
They are doing well but I lost 2 though I have called In house Vet and he gave some instructions which I am following, I will be getting more very soon and will also introduce you to people around here just that your prices are a bit on the high side
Mrs Isang Agatha (verified owner) –
The birds are doing very okay, I only had one mortality due to the stress because they arrived on the third day
Joshua Obatuga (verified owner) –
The birds are doing very okay, they are 12 days old today and I have about 800g already.
Vera Oyarekhua (verified owner) –
They are doing fine, no issue
Emmanuela Okechukwu (verified owner) –
They are doing fine but I lost 2 birds after the delivery
Kunle Adebanjo (verified owner) –
This is not my first time. I really enjoy what you do
Sumaila (verified owner) –
I am really happy with my birds
Benjamin Oboh (verified owner) –
The birds are doing fine, I don’t have a problem with them
Csoibi (verified owner) –
Two mortality so far due to stress, the birds are okay and are growing fine.
Opike Justina (verified owner) –
I like the growth of the birds and the delivery services, I will suggest to have more branches
Francis Ekundayo (verified owner) –
Winifred Fintan (verified owner) –
Service was fair, you need to improve better
Nyanki (verified owner) –
Evelyn Egwuonwu (verified owner) –
I always recommend Afrimash. Their services is suberb. Always trusted. Thanks and keep up the good work