Feasibility Report for 1000 Layers
With proper management of feeding and other activities, as well as proper staffing, it is possible to keep up with optimal results of daily egg production increasing steadily towards the peak production period.
- This report covers the period from the purchase of the birds at 14 weeks (Point of Lay) till the end of the first laying cycle.
- It explores the financial plans and expenditure for the birds’ purchase, feeding, farm input etc as well as the revenue from the sale of eggs and the sale of the birds as old layers/spent hen.
- This makes it easier to defend funding requests and budgets.
Some of the questions this plan as well as Afrimash offer for our Prime members answer include the following:
- How much are point of lay pullets?
- Where can you buy them from?
- How far away is the supplier from you?
- Does the supplier deliver?
- What is the cost of point-of-lay (14 weeks) pullets