Afrimash.com provides a fair and transparent platform! Our community provides various features for engaging other users and sharing authentic feedback about Afrimash products and services – positive or negative. The content of this page will help you utilize our community features, including Customer Reviews, Customer Questions & Answers, Account information/pages on digital and device forums etc.
- These Guidelines do not apply to content included within products or services sold on Afrimash, which are subject to separate policies.
- We take the integrity of our community seriously. Any attempt to manipulate content or features, including by contributing false, misleading, or inauthentic content, is strictly prohibited.
- If you violate our guidelines, we may restrict your ability to use community features, remove content, delist related products, or suspend or terminate your account. If we determine that an Afrimash account has been used to engage in any form of misconduct, remittances and payments may be withheld or permanently forfeited.
- Misconduct may also violate state and federal laws, including the Federal Trade Commission Act, and can lead to legal action and civil and criminal penalties.
- We encourage anyone who suspects that content manipulation is taking place or that our Guidelines are being violated in any way to notify us. We investigate concerns thoroughly and take any appropriate actions.
- By accessing or using our Community features, you agree to our Conditions of Use and to abide by these Guidelines as modified from time to time. These Guidelines apply to any content (including text, images, video, and links) you submit to Afrimash and actions you take (such as voting on helpfulness or liking a post) when using community features. These Guidelines also apply to your interactions with other members of the Community.
To contribute to Customer features (Customer Reviews, Customer Answers, Idea Lists) or to follow other contributors, you must have been a consistent customer, ordering a minimum of 6 orders in the past 12 months. You do not need to meet this requirement to read content posted by other contributors or post Customer Questions, or create or modify Shopping Lists, Wish Lists.
Be Helpful and Relevant
The Community is intended to provide helpful, relevant content to customers. Any content you submit should be relevant and based on your own honest opinions and experience.
- Submitted content should be focused on a specific or related topic.
- Customer Reviews and Questions and Answers should be about the product.
- Feedback about the seller, your shipment experience, or packaging can be sent to us through an email [email protected].Comments about pricing, product availability or alternate ordering options are also not about the product and should not be shared in Customer Reviews or Questions and Answers.
Respect for Other Users
Afrimash values diverse opinions, so you may disagree with some content that you come across. Keep in mind that content which may be disagreeable to you may not violate our guidelines. In order to maintain a welcoming environment for all users, your participation in the community must always be respectful of others. In particular:
- Do not post content deemed as libelous, defamatory, harassing, threatening, or inflammatory. For example, do not use obscenities or profanity, and don’t express hatred or intolerance for people on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, gender or gender identity, religion, sexual orientation, age, or disability, including by promoting organizations with such views.
- Do not post content that is obscene, pornographic, or lewd, or that contains nudity or sexually explicit images.
- Do not post content that invades others’ privacy. These include other people’s phone numbers, email addresses, mailing addresses, personal information, and links to phishing or other malware sites.
- Do not impersonate other users, organizations or pretend to be someone or something you are not.
- Do not attempt to drown out other people’s opinions, including posting from multiple accounts or coordinating with others. Do not engage in name-calling or attack people based on whether you agree with them.
Promotions and Commercial Solicitations
In order to preserve the integrity of our community content, activities and content consisting of advertising, promotion, or solicitation (whether direct or indirect) is not allowed, including:
- Creating, modifying, or posting content in exchange for compensation of any kind (including free or discounted products, refunds, or reimbursements) or on behalf of anyone else.
- Offering compensation or requesting compensation (including free or discounted products) in exchange for creating, modifying, or posting content.
- Posting advertisements or solicitations, including URLs with referrer tags or affiliate codes.
The only exceptions are:
- You may post content requested by Afrimash (such as Customer Reviews of products you purchased on Afrimash, and answers requested through Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) and Answers. In those cases, your content must comply with any additional guidelines specified by Afrimash.
- You may post an answer to a question asked through the Questions and Answers feature (but not a question itself) regarding products or services for which you have a financial or close personal connection to the brand, seller, or author but only if you clearly and conspicuously disclose the connection (for example, “I represent the brand for this product.”). We automatically label some answers from sellers or manufacturers, in which case additional disclosure is not necessary.
Do not post content or interact with other members of the community in a way that infringes the intellectual property or other proprietary rights of others. Only post your own content or content that you have permission to use.
Do not post content that encourages or supports behavior that is illegal, including violence, fraud, illegal drug use, underage drinking, or child or animal abuse. Examples of prohibited content include:
- Content advocating, threatening or joking about physical or financial harm to yourself or others, including terrorism.
- The content offering fraudulent goods, services, schemes, or promotions (e.g., make-money-fast schemes, pyramid schemes).
- Content that encourages or supports the dangerous misuse of a product.
Additional Guidelines for Customer Reviews
The following guidelines apply to Customer Reviews in addition to the other guidelines given above:
- If your review is removed or rejected because it does not comply with our guidelines concerning promotional content, you may not resubmit a review on the same product, even if the resubmitted review includes different content.
- Reviews may only include URLs or links to other products sold on Afrimash.
- Customers in the same household may not post multiple reviews of the same product.
- We may restrict the ability to submit a review when we detect unusual reviewing behavior or to maintain the best possible shopping experience.
For some types of content, including Customer Reviews and Customer Answers, you can report possible violations of these Guidelines by sending us a mail at[email protected].
You can also contact us by calling us at +234809 409 1115 or chatting with us on WhatsApp using thesame number. Also, you can simply click on the link below to be redirected to our WhatsApp page-to chat with our customer care agents https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=2348094091115, specifying the location of the content and the reason you believe it violates these Guidelines.
If you receive an offer for compensation of any kind (including free or discounted products, refunds, or reimbursements) in exchange for creating, modifying, or posting content in violation of these Guidelines, forward the offer, including contact information and Afrimash listing, to [email protected].