Emzeb 80 WP Fungicide is a wettable powder formulation. The appearance of the product is that of a light yellow homogeneous wet dust. It is not explosive, has no oxidising properties. Its self-ignition temperature is not below 400°C. In an aqueous solution, it has a pH value of around 6.5. The stability data indicate a shelf life of at least 2 years at ambient temperature. Its technical characteristics are acceptable for a WP formulation.
803.6 g/kg Mancozeb: Mancozeb is quickly degraded in soils with a DT50 of 0.125 days. The main degradation metabolites are EBIS, ETU and EU with contents of 19 to 29 %. These metabolites are also short-lived with DT50 values up to 4.2 days.
Protective Measures when using Emzeb 80 WP Fungicide
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Wear protective gloves / protective clothing / eye protection / face protection.
- IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water
- Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
- Store locked up.
- Obtain special instructions before use.
- IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/attention.
- Do not allow liquids and their residues, agents and their residues, emptied containers or packs as well as cleaning and rinsing liquids to get into bodies of water. This also applies to indirect inputs via the sewer system, yard, and street drains as well as rain and sewer channels.
- Avoid inhalation of dust / smoke / gas / mist / vapours / aerosol
- Avoid any unnecessary contact with the agent. Misuse can lead to damage to health.
- The guideline for the requirements for personal protective equipment in plant protection “Personal protective equipment when handling plant protection products” must be observed.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke when handling the product.