Agrovert 11 – 46 – 14 Fertilizer provides the plant with complete nutrition when all elements are needed will lead to healthy crops with adequate growth and yields. Agrovert NPK 11:46:14 is a water-soluble foliar fertilizer that provides a balanced formula for the growth of your vegetable plants. It’s used all through the life cycle of the plant and maximizes targeted crop yield. Agrovert 11 – 46 – 14 Fertilizer contains 11% nitrogen, 46% phosphorus and 14% potassium. It is high in phosphorus content.
Phosphorus (P) takes its rightful place alongside Nitrogen and Potassium among the three primary macronutrients essential to successful plant growth. Without Phosphorus, photosynthesis could not occur. Phosphorus has many important roles in plants. The nutrient is involved in many metabolic functions and plays a critical role in energy reactions, such as in photosynthesis and respiration, and for the general health and vigour of plants. The nutrient also plays a vital role in plant reproduction, of which grain production is an important result.
Benefits of Using Agrovert 11 – 46 – 14 Fertilizer
- It encourages the formation of seed germination.
- It accelerates root formation and development. As a result, it provides good flowering and fruit formation.
- Highly efficient and encourages the formation of high-quality products.
- It increases the plant’s resistance to cold and drought. It is recommended that fertilizer is used during the plant growth cycle.
- The fertilizers are 100% soluble, containing all the three major plant nutrients viz. nitrogen, phosphorus, and potash in equal proportion.
- Low salt content prevents clogging of the drip system.
- Nutrient loss is avoided due to the unique way of application, thus enhancing nutrient use efficiency.
- Free-flowing and easy to handle.
Application of Agrovert 11 – 46 – 14 Fertilizer
It can be applied as a solution to the root zone or as a foliar application. For backpack or handheld sprayers, use at the rate of 4 teaspoons per 16l knapsack sprayer.
- Note: If used for fertigation, the number of applications depends on the crop.
Fertigation is the injection of fertilizers used for soil amendments, water amendments, and other water-soluble products into an irrigation system. It is practised extensively in commercial agriculture and horticulture. Fertigation is used to add additional nutrients or to correct nutrient deficiencies in nutrient-deficient plants. It is usually practised on high-value crops such as vegetables, turf, fruit trees, and ornamentals.
Benefits of Using Fertigation
- Increased nutrient absorption by plants.
- Accurate placement of nutrients, where the water goes the nutrient goes as well.
- Reduction of fertilizer, chemicals, and water needed.
- Reduced leaching of chemicals into the water supply.
- Reduced water consumption due to the plant’s increased root mass’s ability to trap and hold water.
- The application of nutrients can be controlled at a precise time and rate necessary.
- Minimized risk of the roots contracting soil-borne diseases through the contaminated soil.
- Reduction of soil erosion issues as the nutrients are pumped through the water drip system.