Atrazine Powder 80% WP
Atrazine is a Triazine compound used as a pre-and early-post emergence herbicide for the control of annual weed in forestry, established grasses, maize, yam, sorghum, pineapple, and sugarcane.
Atrazine 80 % WP (wettable powder). Also available in liquid form at 50 % SC (Soluble liquid).
- Mix the required quantity of Atrazine with clean water to form a smooth paste
- Pour the paste into the spray tank through a sieve.
- Add water and keep the mixture in continuous suspension utilizing agitation.
- In general, use 100-200 litres of water per hectare
|Crop||Dose rate Kg/Ha|
Wear suitable protective gloves and face protection when handling. When using this agent, do not drink or smoke. Do not apply where the root of non-target plants can absorb the chemical. Avoid contaminating water supplies. Wash powder from the skin and eyes immediately. Keep away from food, drinks and animal feedstuff. Keep out of the reach of children.
The withholding period is 28 days
- Store in a suitable dry place
- Do not store near food and foodstuff
- Do not re-use empty sacks
- Harmful if it comes in contact with the skin or swallowed