Relisate is a non-selective post-emergent herbicide for the control of a wide range of weeds on cultivated land. It is very useful for weed control around trees and the killing of weeds prior to crop planting.
- It is a total herbicide also used for weed control in non-cropped areas and on industrial sites.
- Relisate Herbicide is friendly with the soil.
How to dilute Relisate
Dilute only with clean water. Always add the liquid herbicide to water and then stir. Do not store diluted herbicide. It is suitable for application with all types of surface spraying equipment and knapsacks.
Relisate: Application rates
Although application rates of Relisate may vary according to the prevailing local conditions, apply the following amount in 100-200 litres of water:
- Annual grasses and annual broad-leaved weeds: 3 litres/hectare
- Perennial grasses: 4 litres/hectare
- Perennial broad-leaved weeds: 6 litres/hectare
- Non-crop areas: 5 litres/hectare
- Do not apply for post-emergent aquatic weed control.
- Wear suitable protective clothing such as goggles, coveralls, PVC gloves before handling the agrochemical. Do not contaminate ponds, streams or ditches with the product or used container. It is harmful to fish, irritating to eyes and skin.
- When using the product, do not eat, drink or smoke. Wash hands after use and before meals.
- Store in original containers away from children, animals and foodstuffs.
- Edible crops: 14 days
- Re-entry Period: 1-3 days