Sunphosate is a foliar-acting, systemic, non-selective, pre-crop emergency herbicide for the control of annual weeds, perennial grasses, broadleaf weeds, aquatic weeds, and shrubs.
- It is an efficient crop protection product with excellent weed control, reliability, and favorable environmental attributes.
- It is applicable in low volume- low-pressure pre-plant spraying systems (emergence of first weed prior to planting).
- Herbicides play an important role in the way food is grown and prepared these days. Weeds are capable of destroying crops and decreasing the quality of the food people consume. As a solution to control this problem, Sunphosate was manufactured.
Sunphosate: Product features
- It contains 360g Glyphosate per liter in the form of 480 grams per liter isopropylamine salt of soluble liquid.
- Dosage: 150 – 200mls/ 15L water
- Packaging:1 liter bottle
- Faster uptake and symptoms.
- Highest levels of long-term weed control.
- Greater consistency in a wider range of weather conditions.
- Less packaging, handling, and waste than other herbicide formulations.
- Symptoms develop more quickly allowing cultivation intervals to be reduced.
- Sunphosate is compatible with a wide range of other products.
- Spray on target weeds
- Not to be sprayed in windy conditions (above 15km/hr).
- Do not allow spray mist drift unto desirable vegetation.
- Use slightly alkaline water with buffer (ammonium sulfate) to dissolve.
- Spray actively growing weeds before planting (increases absorption at a lower rate).