Indian Type Bell Drinker (For Poultry | Automatic)
Indian Type Bell Drinker (For Poultry | Automatic) Chickens perform better when they have uninterrupted access to fresh water. That is exactly what our Indian model bell drinkers for floor-reared chickens will help you achieve.
- This hanging-type drinker is made from a rugged plastic that stands the test of time despite very active activity from chickens.
- It is easily adjustable to meet the needs of growing chickens. It helps you ensure a constant water level and a dry floor on your farm.
- Using the Indian Type Bell Drinker (For Poultry | Automatic)t, water contamination by the chickens is also reduced considerably.
- Once a bird drinks as little as 10 grams (0.3 oz.) of water, this highly sensitive and maintenance-free system is activated.
- Approximately 10 to 12 of the drinkers are needed to serve 1000 adult chickens. In hot climates, experience shows that you might need 12 to 14 drinkers for 1000 chickens.
- Adjust drinkers to the proper drinking height, always keeping the drinker’s lip a little higher than the bird’s back.
- The water pressure can be regulated with the pressure regulator.
Important notes while using the Indian Type Bell Drinker (For Poultry | Automatic)
- Check the water pressure level if the litter around the bell drinker becomes wet. It might be that the water pressure is too high. This is adjustable.
- Keep drinkers high enough – ensure the lip of the drinker is slightly higher than the back of the chickens – on average.