Digital pH Meter
This digital pH meter is a pocket-sized gadget of lightweight and ideal for basic laboratory research, household drinking water, domestic food making like wine, beer, swimming pools, aquariums, spas, hydroponics and more. While it is not recommended for industrial use, it can be adapted for basic tests in smaller volumes/solutions. It has a test range from 0-14 pH with an accuracy of 0.01 pH.
How to use
- Remove the protective cap and turn the meter by pressing the “ON/OFF” key.
- Immerse the electrode in the solution to be tested.
- Stir gently and wait for about 30 seconds till the reading stabilizes.
- Wash electrode with distilled water and dry glass probe with a gentle wipe before replacing the protective cap for storage.
- Includes a carrying case with belt clip
- Its core functional part is a sensitive glass probe, which should be well protected from prolonged exposure to air.
- The temperature of the testing liquid can vary from 0°C – 60°C (32°F – 140°F).
- It has a built-in (ATC) automatic temperature compensation so that it can accurately read the pH value of the sample at its test range.
- The gadget is already pre-calibrated, so you can use it as soon as you receive it.
- You can do recalibration easily by yourself following the manual inside the packing box.
- Fast and accurate results. No guesswork as obtainable with color charts and test strips.
- Great for kids/school science experiments.
- Super convenient for monitoring pool and spa or aquarium.
- Dimensions: 15.5 x 3.1 x 2.3cm (6.1 x 1.25 x 1 inches)