The feed pelletizer is used for converting feed ingredients that are in mash form into dry pellets resulting in strong, smooth pellets that are good for feeding livestock.
- Thus, it turns mash feeds into pellets without adding water, producing various sizes of pellets – 2mm for Juveniles, 4mm for post-juveniles as well as 6mm and 8mm.
- The size of the pellets you choose to produce depends on the age and size of the fish.
- Our pelletizers come in 3 different varieties, depending on the volume of feeds you need to pelletize. We have sizes 32 and 42 feed pelletizers.
- Kindly note that the offered pelletizers are mechanical (or manual) machines. They would need motors to power them. You have the option of connecting the pelletizer to a gasoline motor or electric motor.
Want Great-Looking Pellets?
When your mash feeds enter into our machine from the feed inlet at the top, the roller and die then compress the mash to form great-looking pellets.
- The Feed Pelletizer is especially beneficial for small scale production as it is lightweight, has a simple structure, consumes low power and is very affordable.
- The key components are the die and roller which are made of high-quality alloy material and is well treated with heat to ensure the durability of the machine.
- The machine is very easy to operate, and it produces very low noise.
- The Flat Die Pelletizer comes in various capacities depending on your intended level of production
There are no reviews yet.