A grass shredder is a machine used for shredding grass and foliage for your livestock. It has a wide range of applications. This machine can be used to shred different types of forage such as wheatgrass, peanut shells, corn stalks, corn cobs, elephant grass, bean straw, emperor bamboo grass, and corn kernels. It is also suitable for processing feed for all kinds of animals including cattle, sheep, horses, rabbits, chickens, pigs, ducks, etc.
- Electric motor
- Steel blades with the unique blade structure
- Steel wheel gear
- Gear shift lever
- Steel-welded frame
- 4 wheels
- Capacity: 600-800-kg/hr.
- Cutting grass size: 1-3cm
Benefits of the Grass Shredder
- This machine has a simple structure – is easy to install and maintain.
- It is fast and efficient – the processing capacity of 600 – 800 kg/hr both saves time and labour.
- It can process all kinds of coarse and fine fodder.
- This machine is suitable for both wet and dry grass.
- High-quality wheel gear, more abrasion resistant and durable.
- The gear shift lever can be used to adjust the length of the chopped straw.
- Sharp and durable blades
- Stable performance
- Easy to repair and assemble
- Dairy farmers can change suitable sieves following production requirements.
- The grass roller has a compact and reasonable structure and is easy to operate.
- The four wheels make it easy for users to move the machine about.