Imported Fully Galvanized Poultry Cage – 120 Capacity – 3 tiers Layer cage from Provider is designed for clean and easy egg packing as well as minimal feed spillage when feeding chickens. They come with all the required water accessories, feeders, and adjoining parts.
- The cages are suitable for all kinds of egg-laying chickens including breeders, layers, point-of-lay, and point-of-Lay birds. They are well designed for the clean and easy collection of eggs, a seamless serving of feed, and easy management of the entire cage.
- The feeding trough is made from a premium material that prevents rust and therefore lasts longer. They are remarkably lightweight, resistant to corrosion, and make feeding very efficient. Also, they help prevent feed wastage because of their strategic shape.
- The Imported Fully Galvanized Poultry Cage – 120 Capacity – 3 tiers Layer cage is ideal for pen houses with a low roof. This cage makes backyard farming easy, convenient, and efficient. It is perfect for people with a passion for raising layers especially when the eggs are intended for family consumption, and also suitable for small-scale farmers.
- The whole unit is relatively light in weight (65 kg) and thus easy to move around.
- Using our Imported Fully Galvanized Poultry Cage – 120 Capacity – 3 tiers Layer cage, farmers stand the chance of achieving 20% more eggs from their layer birds. This makes egg production a very profitable business.
- It is compact, lightweight, and easy to install with just 3 tools (pliers, an open-ended spanner, and a hexagon spanner.)
- Nipple drinkers are installed at an easy-to-reach height that enables the birds to consume water in an ideal and healthy manner.
Imported Fully Galvanized Poultry Cage – 120 Capacity – 3 tiers Layer cages come with:
- Premium feeding system that avoids feed wastage.
- Durable frames for the cages.
- Good quality connecting fittings and adjoining parts.
- The Imported Fully Galvanized Poultry Cage – 120 Capacity – 3 tiers Layer cage contains 3 tiers and there are 30 cells for 4 Birds Per Cell.