Irrigation Rain Gun
Our irrigation rain gun is a high-performance micro-irrigation device used extensively by farmers.
- It is designed for a variety of uses and applications where relatively high flows and extended radius of the water throw are desired.
- You can order for 30metres, 40metres, or 50metres radius irrigation rain guns, depending on your needs.
- Used for irrigating the large area at one time.
- Rain guns are used for irrigating large field areas at once. The guns irrigate the land with minimum labour and electricity requirements.
- During rain gun irrigation, pests, and insects get washed away.
- Available with an adjustable jet breaker. The adjustable jet breaker allows droplet size & impact adjustment facility for delicate crops. It provides uniform irrigation.
- The rain guns are inclusive of several components. All the components are lightweight, sturdy, and easy to install.
- Cash crops
Rain guns can be used to irrigate crops like cocoa, rubber, oil palm, cashew, and all other types of cash crops. Big gun sprinklers are better for this type of crop.
Vegetables like tomato, pepper, cucumber, cabbage, sweet pepper, and okra can be irrigated with rain gun sprinklers.
- Fruit crops
Crops like mango, orange, pawpaw, and apple can be irrigated with a rain gun sprinkler. For large acreages of this type of crop, you will need big gun sprinklers.
- Broadacre crops
Broadacre crops like maize, soybeans, and millet, etc can be irrigated with the use of rain gun sprinklers.
- Fodder crops & green pastures
Another very important use is in Fodder and Green Pasture irrigation. It can cover an area of around one acre by sprinkling from one position in just 2-3 hours. With the portable installation, it can cover the entire farm by moving the system.
- Dust suppression in mines & thermal power station
Rain Guns can be used for dust suppression in mining and its related operations. It comes with a pump set and high-pressure pipes which help in controlling dust.
Advantages of using irrigation rain gun
- It irrigates crops uniformly
- It saves labour and time. This can significantly boost your efficiency
- Low or no maintenance cost
- Allows all year farming
- Improves seeds germination
- It can make your crops use nitrogen more efficiently.