A-Type Poultry Cage
The A-type poultry cage is a type of layer battery cage. The battery cage system, also known as the chicken cage, is a type of intensive poultry housing system in which chickens are housed in compartment units. It is so called because it involves the arrangement of similar-looking cages in rows and columns. The battery cage’s rows and columns are also closely knit together, with the same dividing walls as a battery’s cells.
The chicken battery cage is distinguished from other cages by the fact that its floors slope from back to front. This allows eggs to roll from the back to the front of the cage, making collection easier. The A-type chicken battery cage is especially suitable and recommended for egg production in a layers poultry farm.
- 8 cage nets
- Water line, chicken cup
- Feed tank
- Frame for A-type cage
- Water tank
- Other accessories
- The A-type poultry cage is typically 3-4 tiers high
- These cages ensure that birds can breed comfortably and in an efficient manner.
- The A-type poultry cage is a traditional type cage and compared to the H-type, it is affordable and suitable for starting poultry business.
- The A-type poultry cage combines the benefits of a cage system with those of alternative housing for egg laying hens.
- The poultry have room to roam about and stretch. This guarantees that the birds are in a good psychological state and consequently leads to better egg laying quality.
- It has a reasonable slope at the bottom mesh to reduce the rate of broken eggs.
- These cages are fitted with protective designs to prevent the birds from pecking the eggs, resulting in a higher quality production of eggs for breeding.
- A reasonable stagger distance between the upper and lower cages is presenr to prevent manure from the upper cage from falling onto the lower chickens.