Cage plier is a metal instruments necessary in agricultural farms to build cages for small animals like birds, rabbits, etc.
- Cage Plier is a metal instrument necessary in agricultural farms to build cages for small animals like birds, rabbits, etc.
- It is made up of both metal and plastic components.
- It is very easy to use.
- It is portable and easy to handle.
- It weighs about 350g, therefore, it is very easy to move around.
- It is 15 times faster in use than the common jaw pliers.
- It is equipped with automatic nails and sometimes with a pin also.
- It is mainly of two types; the M ring clamp and the J clips.
- It does not require a lot of exertion of energy when in use.
- The plastic component ensures that no injuries are sustained during the handling of the tool.
- It is of very high quality.
- Cage Plier is used in the construction or building of cages for poultry, rabbit e.t.c
- It is also used in creating little fences for small animals.
- It aids the speedy and easy building of animal cages.
- Apart from its use in building cages for animals, it also has other applications in homes, shops, farms, and ranches.
Cage Plier is easy to use without undergoing training or tutorial. It possesses plastic and metal components. The metal component is the actual plier that is used to clip two or more metals together when repairing or building cages for small animals. The plastic component ensures that no injuries are sustained during the handling of the tool.
Hundreds of these products are available for sale and immediate delivery. Order/Purchase in large quantities attracts discount.
Send in your order now!