We offer high-capacity poultry processing equipment (feather plucker) which is ideal for poultry farms or chicken supply shops to handle feather removal from chickens, ducks, pheasants, and quail in no time.
- This automated tub-type plucking machine uses rubber plucker fingers protruding from the inside of a spinning/tumbling drum to pull the feathers from the bird.
- This process takes less than 30 seconds, whereas manual plucking typically takes several minutes.
- Made of high-quality stainless steel and finely polished for solidity and durability, thus highly durable long time to use.
- Individual rubber fingers naturally and gently remove feathers dirt/grime from the skin of the bird. The chicken plucker is built to handle feather removal in as little as 10-30 seconds.
- Simply turn on the plucker, add a bird, spray water into the drum of the feather plucker. A few seconds later you will have a perfectly plucked bird, ready for further processing and packaging.
- This plucker is great for plucking chickens, turkey, guinea fowl, quail, and other similar-sized birds including game birds after hunting. It is ideal for use in the farming industry or even in an abattoir business.
- Stainless steel constructed.
- Over 50 specially designed large plucker fingers
- Waterproof on-off switch
- Can handle more chickens in one spin.
- Will comfortably de-feather 15 birds at a time.
Directions for use
- Slaughter the bird
- Allow the blood to drain properly.
- Dip the chicken in hot water to scald (the temperature of the water can be adjusted depending on the toughness of the skin).
- Turn on the machine and drop the scalded birds into the feather plucker.
- The best time to turn off the machine is between 10 to 20 seconds, although this depends on the type of poultry and its skin toughness.
- Activate the machine via the ON/OFF switch. The base begins to rotate, causing the fingers to pluck the feathers in less than a minute.
- This rotation speed can be easily adjusted by tightening or loosening the belt nut underneath the machine.
- You can connect directly with your hose and water supply to rinse the removed feathers from the inside of the barrel and away from the birds; this will ensure the chicken plucker maintains its speed and efficiency.