Gas brooder is heating equipment utilized in poultry farms to provide heat for poultry birds, i.e chickens, ducklings, etc.
- A gas brooder is the most suitable heating system for a brooding poultry environment.
- It is suitable for brooding more than 1000 chicks.
- It works under high pressure and is highly efficient.
- There is no temperature difference on the farm.
- It does not need electricity.
- It can be controlled both manually and automatically.
- It is made of stainless steel.
- It does not emit smoke or flame and this makes it safe for chicks.
- Its adjust switch/nozzle is made of brass.
- It doesn’t need a thermostat.
- Its working pressure is between 2800~5000pa.
- Its plate lifespan is above 11000hrs.
- Heat transfer rate: Above 95%.
- It emits less gas.
- Provides a source of heat for floor raised poultry birds.
- It utilizes natural gas or methane.
- The gas brooder is the safest mode of supplying heat to poultry birds. e.g Chicks, ducklings, poults, etc.
- It helps to maintain the body temperature properly for the first few weeks of life for chicks.
- Since young chicks cannot live by thermo-regulatory and homeostasis mechanisms naturally because of their young age, this brooder helps in rearing baby chicks artificially.
Brooding is an unavoidable process in poultry production hence the need for a Gas Brooder that is the most convenient and hazard-free mode of supplying the necessary heat for young poultry birds. Birds may likely be exposed to cold if not properly introduced to a regulated heat source.
Thousands of this product are available for sale and immediate delivery. Order/Purchase in large quantities attracts discount.
Send in your orders now!